Goal and Activities
Goal: After rehabilitation the young people should have established good work ethics, gained work skills and successfully integrated into society.
Re-socialization lasts one year and includes the following activities:
- assistance with obtaining identity documents (ID card, health insurance card, work card);
- advice in the field of psycho-physical, emotional and spiritual life;
- maintaining regular contact with the families of people involved in the process of re-socialization;
- assistance in solving health problems;
- establishing a work ethic and the acquisition of skills;
- support the completion of primary and secondary school (additional training / retraining);
- training in CV writing and job search techniques.